Danny Greefhorst, woensdag 13 oktober 2010
Archi is a free Java-based modeling tool for ArchiMate, the open standards language for Enterprise Architecture. A new version of Archi has been published.
Archi version 1.3 is now available at http://archi.cetis.ac.uk/download.html
New features and fixes:
- User-created sub-folders can be added to the Model Tree
- Model Tree elements and user-folders are automatically sorted alphabetically
- Drag and drop elements to user-folders in the Model Tree
- Search Bar added to the Model Tree for filtered search of elements
- Pressing Return on a single-line text field in the Properties window now updates the value
- The Model Tree's expanded nodes state is persisted between sessions.
- A New Model's default name is now "(new model)"
- Added a "General" preferences page
- The Properties window now shows the selected element's icon
- In the Properties window, "Analysis" tab, the "Model Relations" table for a selected element now shows source and target elements for relationships
- In the Properties window, "Analysis" tab, the tables are now sorted alphabetically
- Built on Eclipse 3.6.1 RCP
- When dragging and dropping a relation from Model Tree to View, all connections are now added to its connected elements in the View
- Undo/Redo menu items are now active when the Properties window has focus
- Fixed an issue where under some circumstances an element could be dragged and dropped into a View from a different model